Definitions and interpretation
Data - Collectively all information that you submit to Natural Flair Coaching Limited via the Website, when you book a course or coaching programme verbally, via email or using a paper registration form. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998
Natural Flair Coaching Limited, we or us - Natural Flair Coaching Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 8013479 whose registered office is at Myddelton House, 33 St Catharines Road, Herts, EN107LD
User or You - Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Natural Flair Coaching Limited and acting
you in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Natural Flair
Coaching Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website - the website that you are currently using, www.natural-flair.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
a. Name and in some circumstances your child's name
b. Date of Birth
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Natural Flair Coaching Limited is the "data controller':
6. We will retain any Data you submit for a minimum of 36 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, (for example if it is necessary to safeguard or protect you or your child), and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group. However please also note that if you attend a parenting course that is funded by Hertfordshire County Council, and you have given permission, your Data will be shared with Herts County Council. They will contact you for the purposes of reviewing the effectiveness of courses only.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website or services. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
b. personalising and tailoring my services to your needs
10.Natural Flair Coaching Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
a. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
b. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
16. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
17. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Natural Flair Coaching Limited (where such Data is held).
20.Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
21.This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Natural Flair Coaching Limited by email at email@example.com.
20 February 2018
23. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://wwwrocketlawyer.co.uk).